By Desiree Johnson
Welcome to the Your Hair Story Series presented by Mixed Chicks. This dynamic, new innovative series allows Mixed Chicks users to share their personal stories behind their hair. Hair that kinks, coils, curls, waves, and tells a story reflecting their culture, race, ethnicity, and upbringing. Like our customers, hair comes in all shades, textures and shapes unique to each individual and here at Mixed Chicks we want to celebrate that to the utmost extent. Meet our exquisite Mixed Chicks women, men, and children who exhibit beauty from the root and give us honest, bold stories that we are honored to share with you.
- My names Christina I was born in London but my parents weren’t.
- My Dad was born in Uganda but his mum and dad were Indian, my Mum was born in Liverpool her dad was Nigerian and her mum was Scottish and my great grandad was Chinese
- I am very mixed 🙂 and proud!!
- I do like having my hair straightened but I also enjoy having my natural hair which is curly I tend to have a lot of frizz.
- Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner has really helped with the frizz in my hair really moisture and nourished.
- I couldn’t recommend this product more then enough hands down my favourite product to get the best out of your curls and embrace your natural hair