ORDERING ONLINE: MIXED CHICKS hair products, shirts, and gifts can be purchased here on our site 24/7. Simply go to the products page, click, and we will ship.
PHONE ORDERS: For security reasons, we do not take orders over the phone.
SALON ORDERS: Stylists and Beauty Supply Managers, we encourage you to email or call. Wholesale pricing is available. And when we put you on our salon locator new customers will walk in the door.
HOW TO USE: You can find out a lot about MIXED CHICKS and how to use MIXED CHICKS products by watching our videos. The link is at the bottom of this page where it says “videos.” If you still need more, give Wendi and Kim a call (yes, Wendi and Kim do work with our customers). They will be happy to speak to you if you purchased the Mixed Chicks product from Mixed Chicks’ website or an authorized retailer.
RETURNS: We’re sure you will love us, but in the unlikely event that you need to return product please click here for our limited warranty. If you are not sure the product works, please try our sample packs. They are only 99cents + shipping, or you can visit one of the salons and they will give them to you if available.
CONSERVATION: Did you know that every bit of plastic ever created by humans is still on earth, with us in some form or another? As you can imagine, beauty companies generate a lot of plastic and other things that if not handled properly, may turn into waste. Mixed Chicks makes major efforts trying to conserve earth’s resources. Here are some of the things we do:
- All of our plastic containers are recyclable.
- Our Mixed Chicks replenishing oil has been packaged in aluminum rather than plastic. Aluminum is easier on landfills.
- Nearly all of our paper boxes are made from pre and post-consumer recycled content.
- We want our shipped products to arrive to you safely, so we have to use packing material. The packing peanuts we use are created from starch, and are biodegradable.
- On occasion, manufactures may ship us goods with styrofoam. We re-use or recycle that, rather than tossing it.
- We encourage e-conversation, and online billing, so less paper is printed in our office and offices of those who do business with us.
- Even when it comes to drinking water…Our employees are encouraged to use paper cups rather than single use plastic. And for the plastic bottles we do use, we have a bin for recycling.
We hope you will join our efforts and recycle Mixed Chicks product containers.
To speak with someone in the Mixed Chicks office, contact:
PR EMAIL: email@example.com
PHONE: +1.818.888.4008 (9:00am – 5pm PST Monday-Friday)
MIXED CHICKS LLC
21208 Vanowen Street
Canoga Park CA 91303