Shipping. We process orders Monday to Friday. Shipping inside the US may take approximately 3-10 business days. However, if the customer pays for “Rush” service then the shipping time will be shorter.
- Which carriers does Mixed Chicks LLC use?
We use both FedEx and USPS to ship packages to you.
- Can you ship via FedEx (or USPS) all the time?
At this time, the carrier we use for you is at our discretion, determined by region and zip code.
- Does my shipment have a tracking number?
You may receive an email with a tracking number, (provided that there are no system glitches) once your package has shipped. Within 24 hours of receiving this notification, you should be able to track your package.
International Shipping. MIXED CHICKS® uses International Overseas Air/Ground to ship outside of the United States. Your package delivery time can be anywhere from 2 to 14 days, but could take longer. Please refer to the International Orders section above.
Returns. We’re confident that you will love us, but in the event that you need to return product please click here for our limited warranty.
Flat Iron Returns to Manufacturer for defect and covered damage: H2PRO Beauty Life.
Please contact the manufacturer to discuss, then you will need to include the following:
- Model No.
- Purchase date and location
- Receipt / Proof of purchase
- $15 money order (US Customers)
- $35 money order (Canadian Customers)
- Outside of North America, please contact H2PRO Beauty Life
H2PRO Beauty Life contact: email@example.com / (800) 896-7728
Money orders must be payable to H2Pro. H2Pro does not accept personal checks. Mail To: H2PRO,
5730 Oakbrook Parkway Unit 180 Norcross GA 30093
Samples of MIXED CHICKS® HAIR CARE Products. If you are not sure if the product will work, prior to your purchase of MIXED CHICKS® hair care products, please try our sample packs. MIXED CHICKS® offers samples for some of its hair care products. Please click here to see our samples. Our samples start at 99cents + shipping, or you can visit one of the salons/beauty supply stores that carry MIXED CHICKS® products and they may have samples available.
Orders Placed with Credit/Debit Cards on Mixedchicks.Net. When you place your order with MIXED CHICKS®, your financial institution will place a temporary hold on the funds for your order as it processes. This is not a charge and the hold will be released once your order has shipped. You may receive more than one shipment notice as items in your order ship, but you will not be charged until we send you the final shipment notice. Once you receive the final shipment notice, your card will be charged and the temporary hold will be released. We only charge you for items that have shipped. Any item(s) that are cancelled and/or can no longer be shipped will not be charged and your final shipment notice will contain an adjusted price.
Unsuccessful Orders Placed with Credit/Debit Cards.
- Your financial institution will place a temporary hold on your card for the amount of the order when:
– An order is attempted, but not successfully submitted; and
– The order is ultimately fully cancelled.
- The temporary hold is in anticipation of the order being shipped. You won’t be charged for an unsuccessful order submission and the temporary hold will expire automatically within the timeframe set by your financial institution.
Inaccurate Billing Information. For your own security, you won’t be able to submit an order on mixedchicks.net if the billing address, credit card expiration date and/or security code doesn’t match your credit card statement. MIXED CHICKS® requires you to enter the correct security code with every purchase. We will not remember your security code.
- If your order has been fully cancelled, the temporary hold will expire automatically within the timeframe set by your financial institution. You may also contact us to release the hold with the following information:
– First and Last Name
– Order Number
- If you used a MIXED CHICKS® Gift Card to pay for any part of your order, the money will be returned to it at the time your order is cancelled.
Tax. Sales and shipping tax will be applied to your mixedchicks.net order depending on the items and the laws of the state where the order is shipped. You’ll see the tax in your order summary before submitting the order.
About Shipping and Address Information. MIXED CHICKS® does not share address information other than with the shipping services such as FedEx and USPS. The address information you input for credit card charges is collected by our eCommerce site and the banking eCommerce platforms (i.e. your bank/credit card company, our bank, pay pal, stripe etc.).
About Credit Card Info. MIXED CHICKS® does not knowingly share credit card information. That information, however, does become part of the banking record and banking process in order for us to be paid. While we do not share, customers should be aware that the information becomes part of the banking record and process. What the banking and eCommerce platforms do with the information is out of our control.